Welcome to Toms Skip Hire Skip to main navigation or go to main content

Council Permits

Council Permits

If the skip is to be left on the road you will need a Skip Permit from your local council.
Prices and times taken to get the permit vary from council to council and usually last 28 days.
Tom will sort this out for you if you need one and charges £80 and £85 for Bath
The good news is that if you have a driveway or front garden where the skip can be placed then you do not need a Skip Permit.

skip hire council permit

Driveway or Garden: No permit needed.

If you really don’t have the space for a skip:– Try either a skip bag or go to Toms Rubbish Clearance and request a collection.

No room for a Skip?

If a skip is not for you but you need your junk collected rubbish or junk collected collected Call:

0117 932 1960

07775 775 734

Toms Rubbish Clearance »

More Information about Permits

More detail about skip permits can be found on local council websites.



South Glos

Loved By:–

Toms Rubbish Clearance

Good all round service

Our Customers Love Tom

Toms Skip Hire

Tom has just taken up my old patio and delivered top soil to replace it and bring the garden up to the right level. He and his men worked really hard and they tidied up after themselves.