Follow these rules and avoid getting charged extra.
1. Do not move your skip.
If you move your skip, fill it up and is somewhere we can’t access it, we will charge for the labour to move it.
2. Please keep the area around the skip clear.
Our trucks require space to manoeuvre. Please ensure the area is clear.
3. Please let us know if the weight of your skip is heavier than you expected.
For example if you have more broken bricks or concrete than expected. This will ensure we send the right truck to you.
4. Over the wall? Over to you.
If we deliver the skip to your back garden over a wall or fence it may become very difficult when the skip is loaded to lift it high enough over your wall of fence. Any damaged caused is your responsibility.
5. Watch out for soft pavements.
We will try to avoid using the our truck’s stabilisers on a pavement. If we are obligated to do so then any damage will be the customer’s responsibility.
6. Level Loads only.
Overfilling a skip is not acceptable and won’t be collected.
• We can not transport an unsafe load that is a risk to other road users.
• If we can make the load safe and can transport it the extra waste will be charged for. Extra waste means extra cost of recycling.
So if in doubt get a bigger skip.
Next size up charge – Overloaded skips that we can make safe for the road will be charged at the next size up.
Wasted Journey Charge = £25.00 + VAT
For when we are unable to deliver or collect a skip
Extra Time Charge = £100.00 per week + VAT
Skips are collected after 2 weeks or 10 working days.
Skips, all sizes, kept for longer are charged at £100 + VAT per week rent.